Saturday, January 26, 2008

California Dreamin'

Rob and I are heading out to California tomorrow for my Nana's 90th birthday party/family reunion. I'm really excited, I'll be seeing some family members I haven't seen in 8-10 years!

I thought you might enjoy seeing some pictures of where we are heading. All of the pictures were taken(not by me, I just found this video on YouTube) around Redlands, CA the town I lived in from 8th grade through early college. My parents now live about 15 minutes from Redlands but I'll spend a fair amount of time checking out the ol' stomping grounds while we are out there. Watch out In-N-Out (home of the BEST burgers EVER!!), here we come!

I'll post pictures from the trip when we get home. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks so beautiful! ...Funny, I've never seen trees like that here in Northern Maine. :(

Anonymous said...

Redlands (and Cherry Valley) are a little lonlier now that you two have left. You are missed and home is not home without you. Mom and Dad

Desert Mom said...

Where are the pictures of your trip?

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Looooong trip...! :)