Tuesday, July 03, 2007

A Day At Eagle Lake

On Monday Rob's family and I traveled North to enjoy a day of rest and fun at Eagle Lake. It rained on and off as we drove up there, and to be honest I was wondering why we were even going since Rob and I had to leave fairly early to get back to town for an IUI (we did two IUI's this cycle one on Monday and another on Tuesday). Once we got there, however, the rain disappeared and we had a blast out on the water enjoying each other's company.


Cool Slideshows!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I recognize those vehicles! You were at Brenda's weren't you?? So glad you had fun. How you feeling?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dad and I loved seeing the pics! Everyone looks great and the wedding was beautiful! How dare she grow up!!! Dad thinks Rob is looking good and in shape. Miss you bunches...