Monday, March 17, 2008

Spring Starts When??



This is the view from my guest bedroom window, the view from the master bedroom is just about the same. What are you looking at, you ask? Snow. Lots and lots of snow. Last weekend our roof was shoveled and the result is that we can no longer see out of our windows. Here we are a couple of days before the official start to spring and all I can see is snow! I'm tired of snow. I want green grass, and flowers blooming (deep sigh) but all I have is snow.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Man, I'm with you...This is getting really old...and tiring...it feels like we are never again going to see a day without snow :-(

Anonymous said...

AMEN Heather......if it makes you feel better......Pulaski looks the same :( I too am ready for spring!!!

Christa said...

I so hear you on this one. My office window at work is covered with snow...looks similiar to your guest bedroom window! I am ready for it to be gone, too:)

Shelly Marie Condon said...

Happy Spring my friend... this snap shot is a bit funny... and a whole lot depressing... what is going on??? my goodness... where is the green grass and sunshine?

Mary Y said...

Sending some green grass and bright blooming flowers from California your way....!

Anonymous said...

Oh so sorry for you. I'm enjoying the breeze blowing in off my open balcony window here in Northern,VA. Joshua and I slept with our window open last night and woke up to hearing chirping birds this morning. The trees are budding and daffodils sprouting. . . wish you could be here. =)

Kelly said...

Heather, your guest room looks like my kitchen windows and part of my livingroom windows....I don't think my tulips will ever be seen this spring....we might go right into fall by the time this winter ends... :(

Melinda said...

OH MY WORD!!!! You make me feel better about the pile of snow around my house!!! WOW!