Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!!!

It's official, baby Nate is no longer a baby. At 4:24 this afternoon our little man becomes a one year old! Everyone tells you how fast time flies when you have kids and now I know what they mean! I can't believe that one year ago today we met Nathan for the first time. This has been an incredible year. I can't believe how much I love that kid. He makes my heart smile each and every day.



I'll post some birthday pictures later today so you can see our big boy enjoying his special day (like he's really going to know what's going on, haha). We are starting some birthday traditions today that I'll post for you. Thanks for all of the prayers for the years before Nathan came to us and for this year too.

2 comments:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

WHOA. A year already?! I feel like that flew! Happy birthday, Nate!

Baronet Nawal said...

H.B.D to ur Nate, and wish him long life full of happiness.
Kids do grow fast and u will not notice it, because they r always kids to the parents. i love kids, but i don't have one yet.
c ya