Saturday, May 22, 2010

They're coming! They're coming!

While cooking dinner tonight Nathan and I were talkng about my parent's journey to move to North Carolina. They are currently in Houston visiting my Aunt and Uncle and will be here in just a couple of days. Nathan began smiling and jabbering as I talked so I grabbed my camera and made this little movie. Unfortunately the orientation of the camera made the video sideways when I downloaded it and I couldn't figure out how to switch it. If any of you know of a way to switch it please let me know.

2 comments:

Desert Mom said...

That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. I was laughing out loud. However, my interpertation was that he wanted his auntie I am sure that is what he was saying.

Desert Mom said...

Did they arrive? I am craving another blog entry please.