Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Heart's Joy

A couple of weeks ago my nephew David came over and took some fabulous photos of our new family. I absolutely LOVE the pictures and wanted to share them with you. Our little man is growing so fast. He now weighs 9lbs 9 oz and is beginning to interact with us and the things around him. My heart just melts each time he reaches out to hold my finger while I am feeding him - and then when his beautiful blue eyes lock with mine at the same time....life just doesn't get much better!

Here is a video of some of the pictures David took. I put them to Elizabeth Rhyno's song "Hand of God", this is the same song I used for the 3D ultrasound video. This song just so perfectly speaks what my heart feels when I look at Nathan that I wanted to use it once again. I hope you enjoy the video and the music, click on the arrow in the bottom left corner of the video to start it.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Awwwwww, you guys!
feet and fingers, eyes and ears, baby belly and behind; they are all a one of a kind God design aren't they?!
He is a cutie, a perfect mix of both of you.
Love you and thanks for posting this, so appreciate seeing you all!
Judy

Littlesmash said...

Oh my!! Amazing!! To see God at work in these very pictures in AMAZING!! He is such a long awaited miracle...God certainly has something amazing planned for this little guy!! Love you guys so much!!
ash